Today we were supposed to have an extra long day of class. We had our first class of the morning with our Carlson professor, and then the next prof was supposed to lecture from 11 to 5:20 with a break for lunch around 1. Well, she was 10 minutes late, which we have come to expect as the norm around here... Then one of the study abroad advisors came in & said there has been a change of plans and the professor is unable to make it, so they are pushing all of those classes to next week (which is already a very full week), so we have an unexpected day off.
So I have a little break now before I will be meeting up with a group to work on a paper. We are hoping to get our paper and presentation done before the weekend so we don't have to worry about that next week when we have multiple papers and presentations to do.
On my way out of the courtyard, I noticed a lovely Lion, and couldn't resist getting a picture with due to that on-going joke I have with my dad; this one is especially spunky - it's sort of roaring,. So dad, this pic is for you! The little stand to the left of the Lion has pictures of all of the different lions you can find across the city, so dad, you'd be in heaven. :)
Hope everyones' weeks are going well!
No comments:
Post a Comment