I'll be heading to France for 3 weeks on June 17th! When I started the MBA program at Carlson, I found out about these Global Enrichment Electives & knew I had to take advantage of one of the programs. A few weeks out of the country AND 4 credits in 2 weeks (v. 14!) seemed pretty incredible. After researching the possible destinations, I set my heart on France. While in France, I'll spend about 5 days in Paris, and 2 weeks in Lyon. I'm looking forward to seeing the Eiffel Tower, eating Pain Au Chocolat, drinking Café Crème, sampling street vendor's fresh crepes... and of course walking off all those extra calories! I hope you enjoy reading about the adventures that will entail...
3 comments:
Hi Lisa! I will look forward to reading about your adventures in France! I love blogs, I update mine weekly, I think you should too :)
Hey Lisa,
I hope you have a wondeful time in France. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!
Alecia
You are hilarious girl! You need to write a book. I'm hooked on your adventures. Thank you for letting me live vicariously through you! I can't wait for your return and a night at Stella's to hear about the French men! =)
Post a Comment