
The program concludes at noon on Friday, so most of our group got together last night (Thursday) to go out to dinner. Finding a restaurant that could seat 26 on such short notice was a challenge, but luckily one of the French students in our class found a place that was willing to take us on. The weather FINALLY cooled down so I was able to wear trousers and a long-sleeved shirt! Was wonderful! The restaurant we went to was more German than French actually. Had a good time - food was so-so, but it was more about the people than the food.
The girls in the picture above & to the left are Elsa & Adrianne, the 2 girls I became closest to. Adrianne & I were only one door down from Elsa, so that worked out really well. We spent quite a bit of time together, working on homework & complaining about homework!

Melinda, (on the right) one of my group members, ordered a seafood dish... which came w/ a huge serving of sauer kraut in the middle. Sort of random!! She doesn't like sauer kraut so we happy to let us all try it - it wasn't very good so I am glad I stayed away from that part of the menu!
All in all, it was a very fun evening - we hadn't had much of a chance to sit back, relax, and enjoy each other's company, so I am glad we all got together one last time before everyone goes their separate ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment